Senior Java Developer
We are a software development company with outstanding smart teams and we are looking for an awesome Java Developer with a diverse technology background to help our clients build quality software products.
Java Developer Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in business application development/implementation with strong understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Very Strong in Core Java (OOP, Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions, Exception handling)
- Must have strong experience in software development and be familiar with technologies – Java, Java-J2EE, JSP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Securities, Hibernate, Ajax, REST API, Angular, etc.
- Good knowledge of database Kafka, SQL / NoSQLand trade-off among multiple DB technologies
- Experience implementing, customizing and/or integrating third-party applications within business enterprise software.
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing, Junit, Mockito
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes and ability to configure and run CI/CD pipelines is nice to have
- Understand software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Hands on with AWS and/or Azure cloud
- Fluent in English language
- Good time management and presentation skills
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, assess feasibility, and determine technical solutions
- Experience with microservices and RabbitMQ is a plus
What we expect
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
- Good documentation skills to create Technology related Documents
- Implementation of best practices for security, scalability, and performance optimization
- Clean, maintainable, and efficient code using best practices and standards
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies
- We are huge fans of team sport activities, so competitive attitude is a plus 😎
- Good sense of humor 😆
- Open to share ideas and suggestions because only together we can grow
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a friendly, forward-thinking team of software engineers. We are one team, driven to create people-inspired business solutions.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Generous paid annual (25 days) and maternity leave
- Flexible timing and working hours
- Flexible workplace – hybrid or full remote work model
- New, modern and professional office equipment
- Private healthcare service
- Team events and sport activities
- Cultural calendar and wellbeing initiatives
- Soft skills workshops and training
- Quarterly lunch-and-learns events about a specific topic (employees or external experts)
- Skills development & training allowance (conferences, courses, trainings)
- Your monthly budget for activities of choice (€30)
- Full fridge of free drinks and fresh fruits and healthy snacks to feed your body and mind
- A pet-friendly office packed with positive energy
- Employee freebies and discounts (for certain brands and activities)
- Team Building Breakfast on the first Tuesday of the month
- Thursday Happy Hour on every last Thursday of the month
- Everyday opportunity to suggest ideas and ways to improve our company culture
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
WHO WE ARE
At nQode, we build software that grows businesses and startups. We are here for the entrepreneurs, the builders, the dreamers, and the idea people. All those who want to make an impact through technology. We partner with organizations to create, scale, and custom-configure digital experiences and build human-centered digital products. We help our clients to empower their strategic actions with the use of innovative technologies.
We possess unique expertise in thriving markets, specializing in digital solutions for Healthcare, FinTech, Automotive, Multimedia, and Entertainment, Communications & People Operations, and IoT (Internet of Things).
Our mission is to help businesses increase their value through technology and innovation.
Young team, thriving culture
Don’t like to stand still? Neither do we. Bring in your analytical thinking skills and a thirst for knowledge.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Vibrant and open culture without bureaucratic hierarchies
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- A dedicated support system for your professional growth
Do you recognize yourself in these competences?
- Enterprising – always looking to improve results
- Perseverance – you keep going until the desired result is achieved
- Strong communication skills – you know how to deal with different types of people
- Business mindset – you have an eye for priority and can coordinate this well with your colleagues
If this sounds like you, come help us inspire possibilities and get new opportunities for career growth.
Not the position you are looking for?
See other job positions in our teams.